Due to the updated corona measures (14 October 2020), we temporarily only carry out emergency repairs.
Read more about our customized services in response to the corona measures here.
Do you have an emergency repair? Call us via: 040 243 43 43.
If an employee of Woonbedrijf (or one of our suppliers) visits you at home, all measures instated by the government apply. For example, they will wear a facemask and will keep a social distance of 1.5 meters at all times.
Please note: if you (or any of your co-residents) suffer from corona symptoms or health complaints, the appointment must be rescheduled. Please contact us to do so.
With emergency repairs, we refer to locking yourself out of your home, gas and water leaks. Other requests, such as outside doors that no longer open or close, no electricity in the house or repairs that can be carried out in open air or public spaces, can also be carried out in some cases.
The handy craftsmen and women at Bouwservice will do most of the work. Some of the work will be carried out by another firm. You may call the firm yourself if you like. That is the quickest way to get help.
- Emergency - you can contact us 24/7 at 040 - 2 97 93 80
- Window repairs - call Verbo: 040 - 245 56 55
- Sewage or drainage problems - call C.O.R.: 040-283 60 43
- Lift repairs - call the number in the lift
- Central heating repairs - call the number on the boiler
- Malfunction of internet or television - call ITTDesk: +31 85 01 40 433, WhatsApp: +31 620 088 717